Excellent

73%


I was helped by Cedric for my booking…

I was helped by Cedric for my booking for international travel. He did a great task, was very polite and thorough. I had a not bad feel and highly recommend.


Perfect feel

Nicolas was extremely polite and helpful. The whole process experience was 100% perfect.


Exercise not volume from this website information technology is…

Do non book from this website it is propaganda and manipulation they are not giving y'all a disbelieve in room they're actually accuse anymore they but manipulate the numbers to let you believe you're getting a cheap room but charge you actress and fees and taxes on the back cease and then therefore it you're actually paying more than the room is worth be enlightened and laissez passer information technology on to others that this is not a deal this is a manipulation and a scheme that has been disregarded for years you're non getting a deal expect at your taxes and fees no one charges that much taxes and fees y'all go charged on a total corporeality not on individual days if you volume a 5-day trip you become charged ane taxation for the total amount non taxes for each day be aware of their propaganda this is not a bargain use other websites


Elvin was astonishing to work with!

Elvin was amazing to work with! Extremely knowledgable and helpful! Keen insight offered on international flights, COVID restrictions and documentation. His OUTSTANDING can-exercise attitude reflects groovy credit upon himself and his entire department! He'll remain my preferred contact for future travel!


CLINTON- was admittedly astonishing

CLINTON- was admittedly amazing. He helped tremendously. I was looking for flights to Romania. And no just did he help me search for a flight. Simply asked where my final destination was so that I didn't accept to drive or take a shuttle for more and so 2-3 hours. He saved me 4 hours of driving and even found me a deal I couldn't pass on. He was very knowledgeable. Very stern. But very very friendly. Never got upset or frustrated. And if he did you wouldn't exist able to tell. I will definitely make sure that I asking him again for my next trip.
Oh I nigh forgot. He chosen me subsequently about an hour and a one-half. And wanted to double check with me that my flight was confirmed. And double checked that my itinerary and all my information was correct. Clinton I want to give thanks y'all front the bottom of my centre for helping me Book this flight. I take non traveled to Europe in 3 years. Or seen any of my family from there in almost 2.5 years. Anybody THAT CAN Run into THIS POST OR REVIEW. Delight Make Certain YOU GUYS Inquire FOR CLINTON. He will make sure y'all are 110% satisfied. Thank you once again.


Carson Is Great!!

Carson was extremely helpful and knowledgeable in booking my flight! He offered me many options to chose from for the best deals!! Will definitely exist using this service again!!


Adalyn was very helpful ……..

Adalyn was very helpful and worked with every step of the May to get us the best bargain and discover the most user-friendly travel times.


Nate, awesome!

Nate, was extremely wonderful assisting me when purchasing a ticket from Priceline. Nate was very effective with his task, and has a awesome customer service.


Excellent Customer Service from Davin!

I have frequently used Priceline when booking my tickets for travel. Even so, had to brand a call today. Devin was the customer service representative and I must say he extremely helpful, kind and patience during profitable me in choosing the correct ticket at what would seems the All-time cost for my travel.
I have appreciated Priceline for budget travel for years, but WOW the feel with Devin client service was extremely impressive. Excellent Devin!! You stand for Priceline very Meticulously and made my Holiday a Melorific 1 simply when I was about to give up on my trip.


I was looking for a Flight to the Philippines…

I was looking for a Flight to the Philippines that would state mid-day for piece of cake pick up. my Agent Marty found me a flight that was exactly what I was looking for.
I will save Marty's contact info, for other trips.


Domicile

My married man and I needed assist getting last minute tickets to go dwelling house. Betty was very helpful and very patient with me while filling in all the necessary information. She followed up to be certain we got the tickets and understood what else needed to be done to travel safely. Thanks, Betty!


Bully Experience

I had a groovy experience with Axel. He was helpful past offering me the best toll available.


Not happy

Not happy! Had to pay extra out of pocket EVERY SINGLE STEP OF THE Mode. Extra resort fees at the hotel-$89, extra day for rental because we arrived earlier than expected-$90, and extra $140 for two travelers to bring carry on baggage dwelling house. Will NEVER USE OR RECOMMEND anyone to utilize this.


I am very grateful for the efficient…

I am very grateful for the efficient assistance I received this afternoon in booking my flying. your amanuensis Mr Elijah was very patient and knowledgeable. He has addressed all my requests (reasonable price, brusk layovers and dates). Hope to take a wonderful circular trip. Thanks again for your service. Azaletch